Thinksmart is now an LLPA partner, Born in the Netherlands in 2013, the Leading Learning Partners Association (LLPA) is a is a highly selective membership association, set out to create a powerful network of leading learning partners strategically connected from across the globe. The global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries, and a mission is to be the number one global cloud skills services organization, dedicated to providing the right tools, learning resources and services at the right time to ensure cloud skills are accessible to anyone and everyone at any time across the globe.
Thinksmart is a trusted member of LLPA, one of the preferred partners in the region and leading IT training provider contributing to the development of expert job-ready industry professionals through hybrid learning offerings, consulting, and certification.
- The LLPA and its members drive technology skills enablement with unique and consistent learning solutions to retail, fintech, manufacturing, education, health, telemedicine, and other customers across the globe. Our centralized global approach allows customers to achieve learning and digital transformation at scale. In the past year, the LLPA was able to service over 400 organizations headquartered in more than 40 countries.
- Coverage of (nearly) all countries in the regions WE and CEE
- Open enrollments should be paired with LP training as a combination solution for skills training.
- Offering a single point of contact for your IT training projects.
- All Members are well connected in the local subs of top IT vendors (Microsoft, AWS, IBM, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Symantec, Adobe, Apple)
- LLPA offers the leading vendors worldwide an easy engagement for multinational challenges.
- Progress reports on students from registration to certification resulting 3 – 5x higher certification rate than open enrolments.
- Various training modalities offering flexible training solutions – Bootcamps, Classroom In-person, Classroom virtual, Hybrid Virtual, Live virtual
- 2000+ Role-based Courses scheduled.
- Trainings will be delivered in 26+ languages including English, Arabic and French.
- Customer can claim certifications vouchers on LxP