In this Virtual Live Instructor Led Training, you will gain an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. This course includes an overview of cloud concepts and AWS services, basic security and architecture principles, core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud, pricing, and technical assistance.
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Section One: AWS Cloud Overview
- Section Two: AWS Technology Overview
- Section Three: AWS Security Overview
- Section Four: AWS Architecting Overview
- Section Five: AWS Pricing and Support Overview
- Practical Exercise: participants will work on an in-depth hand-on exercise by doing online labs with full details and explanation.
- Personal Action Plan: delegates will draw up their personal action plan on where they will implement what they have learnt during the course, which is their commitment of taking back to the office what they have learnt.
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- C-level executives
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 1 day
- Assessments : Self